Sunday 18 April 2010

Catch up

I haven’t done a post in a while, so there’s a few new bits of news, Lucy has asked people to fundraise by donating blood and having people sponsor them. I myself cannot do this due to restrictions in piercing etc; however I will be trying o get people to sponsor me.

Jonny has come up with a poster, which looks pretty cool, it’s pretty much been in the running for a while but we were waiting on sponsors to confirm so that we had ALL information, I just hope we get it printed in time now.
In kind of less good news, the catalogue is no longer a go go. It seems we would not be able to raise funds, as well as people just being too elusive to get hold of for details. However Ruth has very sweetly been doing an entire website for us all, which will have our details of the exhibition and links our work online on blogs, personal websites and such, so we’ll be giving out leaflets, which will refer attendees to the exhibition space.

http://lostpropertyleeds.com/

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment